The UEFA Marketing Activities unit creates value by building UEFA competition brands, growing audiences, driving fan engagement and providing commercial partners with meaningful access to these audiences.
The Marketing Campaigns Specialist deploys the media and direct marketing strategy across all UEFA competitions. They act as an expert consultant, service provider and challenger to the audience development teams (CRM, promotions, women’s football marketing, OTT) maximising direct marketing performance, media-spend effectiveness and campaign ROI. They also contribute to improving the digital marketing services we provide to our commercial partners.
Key Responsibilities Media campaigns
- Collaborating with audience development teams in campaign strategy and planning;
- Delivering and running the campaigns across paid media, social media, PR, influencer and other channels supported by the UEFA media agency;
- Ensuring tracking and reporting is utilised effectively in collaboration with the business intelligence specialist and campaign teams;
- Acting as the key contact and point of control for the UEFA media and direct marketing agencies;
- Actively seeking and delivering media purchase efficiencies. Marketing services development - Leveraging knowledge gained in digital publishing (product development, pricing, direct placement) to contribute to the development of high-value marketing services. CRM - Delivering and running the UEFA direct-to-fans marketing campaigns across all channels, based on defined fan journeys and the campaign calendar;
- Coordinating and prioritising content collection among various internal UEFA content producers; - Defining relevant target segments in collaboration with the data insights coordinator;
- Continuously testing, learning and optimising to improve our CRM performance, leveraging channel-based reporting and analytics in collaboration with the business intelligence specialist;
- Coordinating commercial partner content inclusion with the relevant sponsorship account teams.
Profile of successful candidate Experience required
- 5 years' experience in digital marketing spanning CRM, paid media/programmatic and social
- from 4 to 6 years' experience in product development and pricing in a digital publisher environment
- from 1 to 3 years' experience working for a brand engaged in sponsorship would be an asset Education: - Masters in marketing or business studies
- English / Proficient - Any other language would be an asset Additional requirements:
- Budget Management / Advanced
- CRM / Proficient - MS Excel / Advanced
- MS PowerPoint / Proficient - Project Management / Proficient
- Google Analytics, DoubleClick, DV360, Tag manager - Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail - Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a busy work environment - Highly collaborative and able to work with both in-house and external partners - Interested in sport in general and football in particular - Diligent, organised and results-focused
- Team player - Eager to learn - Fast-paced
If you want to apply, click here