Department: Strategic Communications Location: Lausanne, Switzerland Contract Type: Fixed term contract Activity Level: 100% Entry Date: as soon as possible Deadline to apply: 05/09/2019
Support the digital, communications and reputations strategy with key insights and information for strategic planning and decision-making purposes.
· Conduct primary and secondary research projects across languages and geographies to develop a highlevel understanding of specific communications and strategic challenges;
· Serve as a trusted advisor to the IOC, liaising between existing internal sources and external partners to maximise datafocused insights;
· Serve as project manager across IOC research programmes (e.g. consumer, athlete, spectator), including agency and contract management;
· Mine digital and social data to identify compelling insights about the IOC organisation, its stakeholders and the broader Olympic Movement;
· Develop impactful dashboards, memos and presentations to communicate key information, results, trends, implications and insights to various constituents in clear, compelling and cohesive stories;
· Analyse results within and across all research projects to generate actionable insights on key issues and opportunities and determine causal relationships between and amongst findings;
· Contribute to developing the IOC Research & Analytics Centre of Excellence that integrates varied forms of research and data to establish a wellrounded, holistic profile of the Olympic brand and Olympic consumers;
· Stay abreast of latest research, analytics and data protocols and methodologies and adopt/adapt them to the evolving needs of the IOC.
· Undergraduate degree in data science, business, marketing or related area; advanced degree preferred;
· Minimum five years in a research and analytics capacity executing global consumer projects. Strategic and reputation work preferred;
· Strong digital background. Understanding of how to measure and communicate the effectiveness of digital communication and digital marketing activities;
· Experience of mining social and digital data to identify compelling insights;
· Excellent command and understanding of main digital analytics and social listening tools, such as Google Analytics and Socialbakers;
· Extensive experience developing impactful dashboards, integrating data from multiple sources and tools to create coherent and consistent metrics and KPIs;
· Core competence for analysing research results and then skilfully preparing and presenting research reports that turn the facts and figures into actionable insights;
· Good communicator (verbal, written, visual) of complex information, results, trends and implications, adapted to all levels of management;
· Skilled at keeping up to date with emerging qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and technologies, as well as digital marketing analytics;
· External research agency management;
· English fluency, both spoken and written; French an asset.
The International Olympic Committee is a not-for-profit independent organisation committed to building a better world through sport. By joining us, you become part of the Olympic Movement. You will have the opportunity to work in an international and flexible environment with people of more than 50 nationalities.
Apply : click here