The Participants Relation Assistant will be working across the following events, within our Outdoor Sports team: • Harmony Geneva Marathon for UNICEF 2020 • La Tour Geneva Triathlon 2020 • 20km of Geneva by Geneva Airport 2020 • Run Mate 2020 • Possibly other events
The role will encompass the following tasks:
• Provide support to participants - manage the specific event mailbox, answer and return calls, reply to participant emails and answer queries
• Assist with the management of the registration platform
• Assist with the development of participant communication tools (participants guide/newsletters/social media)
• Attend promo tours and other runner events periodically
• Attend and organise trainning sessions for participants
• Assist with the preparation of presentations, printing, and postage
• Work on and maintain all of the client information databases
• Support the Customer Sales & Services team in the preparation of event materials
• Attend events and continue to be the point of contact for clients, welcoming clients
and providing support about any questions they may have
• Support on-event logistics to ensure optimum client experience (info point, bib pick-
up, briefings, etc.)
This list is not exhaustive, and you will be required to manage any reasonable tasks as and when required.
This role requires travel to national and international events.
• Fluent in French and English preferred and ideally in German
• An interest in Outdoor Sports, especially running and triathlon
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong desire to provide excellent customer service
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Willingness to learn
• Flexible approach to problem-solving
• Ability to remain effective and calm while working under pressure
• A dedicated and enthusiastic approach
• Ability to work on-site at events during long hours
• Excellent database skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft programmes essential (familiarity with Mac beneficial)
• Driving Licence Mandatory
TERMS FOR THE ROLE
• Applicants MUST have a University/School agreement such as internship convention‚ during
the entire duration of the internship
• Monthly allowance: 800CHF (gross before any deductions are taken for state and federal taxes, insurance, etc.)
• Holidays: 10 working days for a 6-months internship.
• Benefits: OC Sport sponsors the full cost of a half card CFF card. The card entitles you
to a 50% discount on all Swiss public transport (to qualify for a CFF card you must be
living in Switzerland)
• Office hours are between 9.00am and 6.00pm. During busy periods you may be
expected to work evenings and weekends.
• Travel, accommodation, and subsistence are covered for approved business travel, in
line with current policies.
How to apply
Your application MUST be in English, include a CV/Resume Additionaly, provide a small text where you:
• Give us an example of when you demonstrated excellent customer service
• Give us an example of a situation/experience you did where you were very pride of yourself
• What sports do you enjoy and/or clubs are you involved in?
Application without a Scholar Agreement will not be considered
Make sure you answer each of the questions shown above, either in writing or a video, then email your application to email@example.com