In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played out in 12 different European cities – bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in all sectors. The EURO 2020 Hotline Agent works on the UEFA hotline, the change management tool that is used to streamline all the changes to pre-booked services for staff and guests during the tournament phase itself. Reporting to the Central Services Manager, the EURO 2020 Hotline Agent is part of a dynamic team that works closely with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Staffing the UEFA hotline with a focus on change requests from VIPs and guests; - Dealing efficiently with all assigned requests; - Liaising with relevant service providers (accommodation, transport, VIP ticketing, etc.) regarding guest and staff requests; - Ensuring that all changes and requests are tracked in the CRM system; - Ensuring that the guest database is up to date; - Monitoring the guest database for discrepancies; - Attending training run by the Guest Management division; - Liaising with the various internal colleagues regarding change-management related matters; - Providing support for unit colleagues.
PROFILE OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- less than 1 year in a call centre/customer service role in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment
- less than 1 year working with CRM and database systems
Languages: - English / Advanced
- Any other European languages would be an asset
Additional requirements: - CRM / Advanced - MS Office / Advanced - Service-minded and solution-oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Multitasking - Proven ability to work in a team (internally and/or across units)
- Ability to communicate easily with different cultures and clients
- Ability to manage conflicting situations - Ability to manage stress - Motivated; able to increase team motivation - Able to take initiative and make decisions
Apply online please