High Events, the company organizing Mountains on Stage film festival, is looking for an event manager for Mountains on Stage in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
High Events organizes the screening of the best mountain and ocean films followed by the intervention of the protagonists on stage.
• Mountains on stage: 100,000 people per year in 90 cities in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Italy, Ireland, Scandinavia, Austria and Germany
• The Offshore Film Festival: more than 8 000 spectators in France, Belgium, Switzerland. For the third edition in june 2019 we are going for the first time in Ireland, the UK and Scandinavia.
• To inspire people who live in the cities to get out in the mountains
• To raise awareness about the beauty and the protection that nature deserves
• To highlight amazing feats, with a focus on human adventures and emotions
We made a first tour in Germany, Austria and Switzerland in 7 cities in April 2019. We are looking for someone to support our growth in those countries. You will have full ownership to organize and develop the tour.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the logistic of the tour in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Implementing a communication plan in those three countries
- Researching partners and sponsors to support the tour
- Supporting us in the translation of multiple medias: website, ticketing, film subtitles, advertising
- German is your mother tongue and your spelling is perfect. You also speak English and/or French very well.
- You are passionate about mountain sports
- You have experience in organizing events
- You are very comfortable speaking in front of a crowd
The office is based in Paris but you have the possibility to telework from your place.
To apply Please send your CV and a cover letter to our team : firstname.lastname@example.org