DÉTAILS DU POSTE
Entreprise : Freeride World Tour - Verbier E-Bike Festival
Lieu : A proximité de Lausanne
Domaine d'activité : Evénementiel
FWT Management SA
Based near Lausanne (Switzerland) FWT Management S.A. owns and manages the Verbier E-Bike Festival and other outdoor sports properties as the Freeride World Tour.
E-Bike World Tour / Verbier E-MTB Festival (VEBF)
The Verbier E-MTB Festival was launched in August 2019 with the aim to become the largest European EMTB festival. It’s a mass event, accessible to everyone - from 7 to 77 - who want to discover and ride EBikes in the most attractive formats: bikes tests, discovery tours, adventure races, kids’ race, and more ...
The whole e-MTB industry is represented and participates in 4 days of E-bike Tests, animations, culminating a sporting challenges as their professional teams are invited to participate in an exclusive 3- day race, the E-Tour du Mont-Blanc.
As of 2021, the aim is to develop and organize an E-Bike World Tour including multiple events throughout the summer.
E-Bike Senior Project Manager
We are seeking an E-Bike Senior Project Manager who will be in charge of the planning and organization of different E-Bike Festivals (including the Verbier E-Bike Festival) as well as being the main point of contact with the local organizations (LOC). This person will report directly to the FWT General Manager for overall coordination and liaise with several different departments (Communication, Account Management, Operations) within the company.
A. Finances :
• Management and control of the overall budget linked to the E-Bike events (including VEBF)
• Oversee the LOC event budget linked to the event
• Oversee the global invoicing process
B. Event Organization :
• Define, in collaboration, with all Heads of Department a timeline and a detailed plan from launch until the events itself
• Coordinate with all Heads of Department for the punctual delivery of deadlines for all operational tasks linked to the events (accreditations, subscription platform, promotion, partners’ visibility etc.) in order to deliver high quality events
• Ensure good communication of information between the organization and the LOC as well as a smooth coordination between all involved parties before, during, and after the events.
• Organization and management of the coordination/LOC meetings between the different persons in charge before, during, and after the events.
• Creation and update of the working documents such as the « Global Review » (centralizing all information related to the events), the « Master » (gathering all practical information related to the presence of the staff, the partners and participants) and the Event Folder.
• Ensure a qualitative debriefing with LOC and Resort after the events
C. Partners / Exhibitors :
• Point of contact and management of the following partners :
- Local Organization Committee
- Institutional partners (resort, region…)
• Ensure a high level of satisfaction of the partners listed above
• Control of the LOC and Resort contract compliance
• Definition of the Hospitality Program for the LOC to manage
• Oversee the prospection of bike brands and exhibitors by the Account Management Department and the LOC
D. Communication :
• In collaboration with the Communication Department and LOC Communication Department, plan and ensure a smooth delivery of the launch & promotion of the events dates
• University graduate or relevant academic background
• At least 4 years’ experience in a Project Management role in sport events industry (application missing the above will not be considered)
• Operations savvy with a deep understanding of event management.
• Experience of working at events, ideally on an international basis.
• Experience in working with multiple interlocutors.
• Fluent English & French is a must, German also very useful.
• Proactive, autonomous and geared towards constantly adding value.
• Recognizes and accepts that you "do what it takes," and put the necessary time to get the job done well.
• Remains composed under pressure.
• Able to work well in a small team.
• Enjoys the great outdoors including summer sports.
• Willing to travel throughout the year.
• Recognizes and accepts that during events the demands can be 24 x 7.
• Able to work from Pully (near Lausanne).
• Base salary: competitive
• Free equipment (ex: ski wear / depending on partners and availability)
• Travel and phone costs covered
• Working in a small, unique, creative and entrepreneurial environment where everyone makes a real difference
• Flexible working schedule
• Start date: to be confirmed
• Work rate: 80 - 100%
• Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org