About the job
The Eurovision Services Global Sales & Marketing Department role is to:
- Present, promote and sell Eurovision portfolio of services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads
The Bid management team is the central point for processing sales opportunities and the bridge between sales team and operations teams. The bid management team is responsible together with the E&T team of building solutions architecture for events, both standard and major.
The Bid Management group are customer facing, capturing client and service requirements. They provide a centre of high-level technical expertise while delivering solutions based on client demands and technological strategies.
Professional Skills and Experiences
Languages: Proficient written and spoken English & French
Qualifications: Master’s Degree, subject: Engineering, Telecommunication, Digital Media, IT. Additional business certification or degree is a plus
- 7 Years minimum of experience in Telecommunications, Network, Digital Media, Broadcast engineering or a similar environment
- 3 years minimum in a Pre-Sales or Bid Management, and customer facing position is mandatory
Work with the sales team to qualify customers and assess their
2. Be the technical contact of the customer during the presales
3. Act as an expert for the solutions in Eurovision’s portfolio in front
4. Bid management during RFP/RFI answering
5. Work with the E&T Engineer on solutions’ architectures to answer
6. Find the right products and solutions to build those solutions
7. Work with the procurement team to identify and find the right
suppliers to work with
8. Check the operational feasibility of the solution when ready, with
9. Assess the staffing required to deliver the solution
10. Assess accurately the costing of the full solution including the
11. Deliver solution documentation that includes description of the
solution, network, redundancy availability and professional
services, to build the offer for the customer
12. Ensure the handover to the PMO and the project team when a
deal is won. This includes budgets, architecture drawings and
13. Visit the customers with the Sales manager to present
Great events don't happen by accident. Event organisers, media organisations and sport federations need adaptable, end-to-end solutions to produce, distribute and personalise content for the right audiences, at the right time, in the right format.
We aim to be the first-choice media services provider to customers by providing new, better and different ways to simply, efficiently and seamlessly access and deliver content and services.
Our service portfolio is designed to offer the agility and ability to enhance and adapt content to the needs of all digital platforms. But what really sets us apart is that we see the bigger picture.
As an EBU company, we are in a unique position to understand the needs and challenges our customers face. That’s why we guarantee to maximise their content value while leaving them free to focus on every other aspect of running the most successful event possible.