Ce poste était assumé en 2020 par Philippe Roch (journaliste genevois) désormais retraité. Le Comité d’Organisation des Championnats du Monde (COCMA) recherche donc à compléter son comité opérationnel avec une personne compétente et motivée.
Bid & Business Intelligence Associate (Native English)
We are recruiting a Bid & Business Intelligence Associate.
As our Bid & Business Intelligence Associate, you would lead our effort working with team members across AIM to develop winning, innovative proposals including Tenders, RFIs/RFQs/RFPs; developing presentations for the sales team to pitch; and writing reports and white papers.
You possess excellent writing skills and are able to effectively communicate with and integrate information as diverse as legal context, budgets, and technical solutions into a proposal. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about our products, bringing innovative ideas and sales insights to create compelling value propositions in new proposals.
Aide à la rédaction des newsletter fédérales, participation à la création et au suivi de certains partenariats + plans média, participation à la réflexion portant sur la création d'événements grand public ....
achspezialist/in Angebots- und Subventionsmanagement, Dozent/in EHSM.
Bundesamt für Sport BASPO - Für den Sport und die Bewegung in der Schweiz Kombinieren Sie Ihre Kenntnisse in betriebswirtschaftlichen Fragestellungen und Ihre Erfahrungen in den Schweizer Sportstrukturen im Berufsalltag. Mit Ihren analytischen und konzeptionellen Fähigkeiten leisten Sie einen wichtigen Beitrag für den Breitensport in der Schweiz.
Are you an active part of the MTB community and love interacting with people in real life and online? Do you know the best MTB events, ambassadors and influencers to work with, and can convince them to share their stories on komoot, the biggest outdoor adventure platform in Europe? Can't wait to work with our ambassadors such as Steffi Marth, Tobi Woggon, and the Gehrig Twins? Then this might be the job you're looking for.
The Eurovision Services Global Sales & Marketing Department role is to:
- Present, promote and sell Eurovision portfolio of services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads
The Bid management team is the central point for processing sales opportunities and the bridge between sales team and operations teams. The bid management team is responsible together with the E&T team of building solutions architecture for events, both standard and major.
The Bid Management group are customer facing, capturing client and service requirements. They provide a centre of high-level technical expertise while delivering solutions based on client demands and technological strategies.
Reporting into the Director of Membership and Business Development and working in close collaboration with all Departments, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Develop and deliver ECA’s member services delivery strategy, enabling all support and services activities from the ECA Administration are made available to our member clubs in the most effective and meaningful way
• Assess, drive, and contribute to the future development of the services portfolio for member clubs to address their growing needs
• Identify and lead discussions and negotiations with commercial service partners/providers of beneficial framework agreements for the member clubs and build a best-in-class partner/provider portfolio
• Enhance and broaden the network and positive relationships to member clubs and industry stakeholders throughout Europe and actively foster knowledge sharing across all stakeholders
• Foster insight and knowledge sharing across the member clubs (e.g. Club Management Programme) and effectively deliver member services
• Be a strong partner and trusted advisor to member clubs
• Establish processes and a systematic and structured working relationship with the Membership Department to strengthen the insight- and knowledge driven approach securing member needs are met to their expectations
• Bringing fresh perspectives and new insight to the ECA Administration, inspiring internal and external stakeholders about the development of growth opportunities
• Work closely with Director of Membership and Business Development on commercial and business development related projects with both internal and external key stakeholders (e.g. ECA Working Groups and Bodies, UEFA & FIFA)
You are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Greta Bodino, Director of Staff and Operations, at
Communications and Editorial Manager - Future Olympic Games Hosts
The Communications and Editorial Manager - Future Olympic Games Hosts - will support the Future Olympic Games Hosts team in all forms of internal and external communications and act as the liaison with the IOC Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Department to assist with managing communications related to the unit’s work.
Under the supervision of Senior legal counsels of the IOC Legal Affairs Department, the Legal Contractual Counsel shall provide legal advisory services mainly in contractual and institutional/corporate matters, including in intellectual property-related matters, to various internal and external stakeholders of the IOC and ensure effective management of legal and contractual matters.
As part of its development and growth, ECA is bringing on board a Football & Commercial Operations Liaison, reporting to the Director of Football and working closely with the CEO.
The selected candidate will expand ECA’s ability to engage with competition organisers on Commercial Operations including in venue and on media and digital networks in the context of international club competitions such as the UEFA club competitions.
Read the full Position Description. in the attached pdf
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Amandine Sauty, People and Culture Manager, at email@example.com.
Responsible for defining the strategic vision and framework for IOC Event Technology Ensure on behalf of the IOC the coordination of the delivery of all technology related services for local events or international events Manage risks and Report progress status to the management